Friday, May 16, 2008

Updatables

Despite wondering at the hundreds of Euros the last few stages of the process cost, I nearly, almost, tasteably have a K-1 fiancé immigrant visa!

Last steps:
A medical at the hospital in Berlin-Zehlendorf at 10.30 am on Tuesday 20th May (1 morning off work!)
  • For this I need 1, or 3, passport photos (depending on the source), my passport, my case number and my vaccine records.
  • When I leave the venerable Dr. Lothar Erbenich, I need to take with me a DS-3025 form (vaccine follow-up on adjusting status) and my chest X-ray (which goes on the plane with me
The Visa Interview at the Frankfurt US Consulate at 9.30 am on Tuesday June 3rd (2 days off work! But lots of train time and a hopefully cheap place to stay.) Details for that coming soon.

Approximately a week later I will finally, actually, tangibly have a K-1 visa delivered to my very door. Or at least to my postbox.



1 comment:

Darby O'Shea said...

So exciting! Good luck being poked and prodded tomorrow. It's probably only about three weeks now til you have a VIIIIISAAAAAAA. Wooo!