Monday, June 2, 2008

Show Time

Today Dan is finally on his way to his interview in Frankfurt. He has all his documents in order, a little bag with clothes and food, and he took a train this afternoon (early morning my time) to Frankfurt. After a night in a little hotel, he'll report to the Consulate at 9:30 tomorrow morning to have his file looked at and - hopefully - approved on the spot.


I am on my way home to make the first of (probably) a series of wedding planning trips. I have appointments with various officiants, reception sites, caterers, florists, cake bakers, photographers and dress shops. I'm still feeling superstitious, so I'm not making any official decisions or plans until I get the high sign from Dan that all has gone well, but I am getting really excited for all the planning. Updates forthcoming....

No comments: