Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wedding Planning - Dispatch No. 4

Things to do while in EVV 8/20-8/26:
  • Marriage Counseling with Pastor Joe (3 hours)
  • Meet with cake decorator Carolyn (about 1 hour)
    • taste, decide on flavors and design
  • Meet with coordinator/florist Doug (about 1 hour)
    • confirm colors, talk about specific flowers
  • Dress fitting in Owensboro (about 3 hours, with driving time)
  • Meet with chef Doug to set menu for Rehearsal Dinner (1 hour)
  • Meet with chef Scott Schymik and Coordinator Andrea at Kirby's to set reception menu (1 hour)
  • Meet with photographer Lvonne (probably upwards of 1 hour)
    • she may want to do some photos of us, but mostly she'll want to get to know us and talk about our style

1 comment:

Daniel F. Le Ray said...

That's a longer trip than I thought. I think with that, I'll have to probably stop workign wherever I will be working (assuming I am).

Was it free with miles?