Monday, April 7, 2008

Still waiting...

Despite some exciting developments the last couple days (none of which have to do with the visa), I'm still generally discontented. We filed two months ago tomorrow, which feels like a very long time. Of our "cohort":

K-1 Visas, I-129f filed in Vermont, Beneficiary from UK, filed between 01-01-2008 and 02-08-2008:
22 total pending files - 15 with NOA2

K-1 Visas, I-129f filed in Vermont, Beneficiary from anywhere, filed between 01-01-2008 and 02-08-2008:
100 total pending files - 67 with NOA2, 2 with final visa approval

All numbers are according to visajourney.com, which has a tiny sample size, but is relatively helpful nonetheless. It at least has a placebo effect. VJ says our I-129f should be adjudicated by May 14, or we should start bothering them. That's not soooo far off now.

On that lovely website, I found another couple very like us. Filed only a few days before us in Vermont, beneficiary (man) is from the UK, but is living in Germany. Their I-129f has been approved and their case has already arrived in Frankfurt at the consulate. This is a little jealous-making, though I am happy for them. *sigh* I suppose our time will come.

Not that I'm obsessing or anything.

1 comment:

Daniel F. Le Ray said...

Don't know what the tone for "exciting" is, but I think it is... at least to some extent. Real life! x