Friday, January 11, 2008

10 January 2008: Color


It's a very very depressing gray day, so I thought a picture of something colorful might help. These are tulips that Wiebke brought me the day she left. Very sweet. Anyway, we've had weird weather the last couple days. First there were a few really warm spring-thaw kind of days... days in the sixties where all the snow melted and left mud and mess everywhere. Now it's a "potential nor-easter" and it's been cold, gray, and pounding rain all day. Very cheerful.
I wish you were here.

1 comment:

Daniel F. Le Ray said...

Purty.

I should write something but I'm not sure what.

Also, I couldn't think of any clever/cheesy blog names. The only phrase related to it that I thought of was "the Rules of Engagement" but that sounds a bit military :)