Monday, January 14, 2008

2008

New Year's Resolutions:


Be healthier & happier. The behemoth of unhealth starts creeping up around about now. I feel. I have to ensnare the behemoth of happiness with some kind of bush trap involving Gummi Bears.

Family & friends. Visit when I can, & keep in touch when I can’t. Since they are strewn across the face of the Earth.

Indytime. Make sure we’re also in touch & know wassup when we’re not in the same place. Be more organised about that & it will be less frustrating. (In some ways).

Work harder at achieving personal ambitions. As I’ve worked out what some of these might be, I can focus on getting there, whether it be writing or music, or some combination of current interests. If only I become a pulp icon then I can write about myself & the pulpcycle of modernity will be complete. Muahaha.

Focus better on everything. Other people’s needs, one’s own needs, as well as work & life & the things I need to do. Become less unlinear (see above).

Have a wicked awesome year. Get married, have fun, do work unstressedly. Maybe get a Colin.

No comments: